Accuplacer outcomes may help students to decide on properly whenever registering for classes. Students who possess finished school that is high a 2.7 GPA or more from in the previous decade need not make the English sections regarding the Accuplacer. Pupils who’ve finished school that is high a 2.7 GPA or maybe more from in the previous 36 months need not make the mathematics chapters of the Accuplacer. Submit your transcripts into the Admissions office and consult with a consultant about which test sections you may have to take.
Concerning the Test
The positioning test is delivered via computer Accuplacer that is using by university Board.
Day on Test:
- Intend on testing about 2 hours. The size of the session shall differ for every pupil.
- A photograph I.D. is needed ahead of the test could be administered and no meals, beverages, gadgets, or any other individual things are allowed within the screening space.
- Family and friends may perhaps maybe maybe not come with pupils to the screening space. Anybody not testing, including parents and kids, won’t be allowed in testing areas. To get more information review our guest/visitor policies.
- exact Same retests are not allowed day. For information on MWCC’s retest policy please relate to the College Catalog.
The test is divided in to 2 English parts and 1-2 mathematics parts. For home elevators exactly what your positioning scores mean, here please check.
Campuses & Scheduling
Location assessment can be acquired during the Gardner, Leominster, and Devens campuses. Pupils testing for MWCC should have been already accepted to your university. Phone ahead if screening for a school that is different.
- Walk–In testing: Monday-Friday 8:30am–1:00pm and also Tuesdays at 5:00pm.
- By visit screening: For August, appointments are around for Mondays at 5:30pm, Tuesdays at 1:00pm and 4:00pm, and Thursdays at 1:00pm. Starting in September, appointments are offered for Mondays at 5:30pm, Tuesdays at 1:00pm and 4:00pm, and Fridays at 9am. Phone 978-630-9813 or 978-630-9812 to schedule.
- By visit evaluating: for, appointments are available for Thursday mornings at 9am august. Starting in September, appointments are for sale to Wednesday mornings at 9:00am. Use the Testing Appointment Calendar or call 978-630-9569 to schedule.
Finding your way through the Test
Pupils should review research materials ahead of evaluating. Sign up for College Board’s student portal here: Accuplacer scholar Portal. This website includes the features that are following
- Practice Resources, such as for example research guides and test tests that assistance you go through the kinds of concerns become expected on test day
- Rating Report, that allows you to definitely access your scores online
- Test Center Locator, which allows you to look for an evaluating location near to house (if you choose to try at another educational college, please give us a call for further instruction just before evaluating)
You can print out of the scholarly research guides right here:
(Note: Accuplacer phone apps aren’t produced by university Board and they are not advised for usage.)
Sign up for a college homework helper mandatory smart begin event once you’ve finished the placement test. At SMART begin you shall find out about your test ratings, program positioning, and course routine.
Note: Students in Dual Enrollment, Gateway, and Pathways programs don’t go to SMART begin.
Asking for ratings from MWCC Test ratings won’t be directed at anybody except that the real test taker without written permission through the test taker.
- Them sent someplace else, you may possibly deliver a contact from your own MWCC account to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to request your ratings, or have actually. Add your title, MWCC ID # (or date of delivery), your contact number, approximate test times, the title regarding the recipient/institution, together with target, e-mail, or fax where they must be delivered.
- Rather than utilizing an MWCC email account, you might finish and sign the Accuplacer rating Request form and fax to 978-630-9278 or scan and e-mail to email@example.com.
- Ratings are often released by demand from the designee (such as for instance a spouse or parent) noted on a FERPA (FamilyEducationalRighttoPrivacyAct) waiver kind. When you have maybe not finished an application and want to, or desire to make modifications, contact the reports workplace at 978-630-9106.
Sending Scores to MWCC from Another School If you took Accuplacer at a new college and would really like for MWCC to really have the ratings, you need to contact one other college to request the score report be sent right to Testing Services at MWCC.
- Rating reports is only going to be accepted if delivered right to MWCC Testing Services from one other college. Ratings aren’t valid if a lot more than three years old. You ought to talk about an Advisor to your scores.
- Schools may send Accuplacer score states to Testing Services by fax: 978-630-9278 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rooms for Students with Disabilities
To request reasonable rooms for assessment, please contact pupil Services at 978-630-9855 just before scheduling the test.
MWCC could use your test outcomes for information collection and analytical analysis associated to analyze. Your name will never be incorporated into any research task.