Growing your future We are a passionate about increasing your financial planning skills
About Waskom Sacco
Waskom Sacco is a society based on the Co-operative Act organized and managed by an executive committee drawn from Sacco members who are employees of companies under Mini Group of companies.
It was formed on 26th June 2003 and registered under the Ministry of Co-operatives Development. The society is therefore governed by the Co-operatives Act and the society’s By-Laws. The society was initiated and founded by a founding committee initially of nine (9) members.
The main objectives of the Sacco are summarized as follows:
- Provide opportunities of investment for members.
- Encourage members to be self disciplined in financial planning, saving and capital formation.
- Utilize the said capital and any borrowed loans in enterprising and productive activities.
A dynamic Sacco increasingly responding to the capital formation and credit needs of its members.
Empowerment of members economically by encouraging capital formation to uplift their social and economic standards.
United we Stand in connecting members to savings and credit facilities.
We offer credit facilities on the following products:
- Development Loan at 1% interest rate for a maximum of 36 months repayment period.
- Education/School Fees Loan at 1.5% interest rate per month on Reducing Balance for a maximum of 12 months repayment period.
- Emergency Loan at 1.2% interest rate per month on Reducing Balance for a maximum of 12 months repayment period.
- Instant Loan at 10% interest rate payable within the next month-end.
- Flexi Loan at 3% interest rate for a maximum of 3 months repayment period.
- Plot Loan at 1% interest rate for a maximum of 36 months repayment period.
In addition to the mandatory shares account, strengthen your personal financial planning skills by operating Withdrawable savings accounts.